Press "Enter" to skip to content

DirecTV to become standalone company after AT&T, TPG Capital ink deal

AT&T has reached a deal with TPG Capital that will see struggling satellite TV provider DirecTV become its own standalone company.Credit: AT&TUnder the terms of the arrangement, the deal will create a new company called DirecTV with an implied enterprise value of $16.25 billion. TPG Capital will take a 30% stake in the business, while AT&T will own the remaining 70%. Read more…
Source: Apple Insider News and Secrets on New Apple Products

%d bloggers like this: